How to write the best CDR?
CDR or Competency Demonstration Report is a paper that aspirants need to write while applying for jobs in Australia. Australia is one of the most sought after places in the world due to its better lifestyle, better pay scale, better job opportunities, and better education. It is a huge country with a lot of potentials. The demand for engineers is ever-growing there and the Australian government wants to fulfill their needs with the best quality engineers. There is a dedicated authority to invite and evaluate such applications. If you are one of those engineers who want to settle in Australia, you need to apply to the Engineers Australia for your immigration approval. But, the question that lies here is, why students need CDR writing help? We will try to answer that for you now.
CDR is a paper where applicants need to write about their skills, knowledge, and experience. There is a specific structure that you need to follow. This structure is decided by Engineers Australia. If you don’t follow that structure, there are high chances that your application would be rejected. Here is how the structure looks like -
- CV - CV should be the first part of your CDR as it provides the panel with a short introduction of your academic and personal history. You need to keep it short and informative as we will discuss other things in detail in other parts of the CDR.
- Continuing Professional Development - This is the part where you need to discuss in detail the skills you gained after your education. You should mention all the classes, seminars and meetings that you attended after your graduation to stay updated to current technologies and development. It shows that you are eager to learn new technologies and become better at your job.
- 3 Career Episodes - This can be considered as the most important part of the CDR. In this part, you need to discuss the 3 most important projects of your professional career to showcase your capabilities and knowledge. You need to talk about your effort in those projects to show that you can be an asset to engineering in Australia. You shouldn’t discuss the team efforts as CDR is all about you and your achievements.
- Summary statement - the Summary statement is a short summary of your whole professional career in which you will be complimenting your skills from the 3 career episodes. Make no mistake in this part as the panel looks at this part first. It should be short and to the point showcasing your talent and knowledge.
Now, you might think that it looks quite easy. But when you start writing it, you will be out of words as it is a complicated paper that needs expertise. We have seen many professionals write their CDR and getting rejected. Here are some of the things that you need to keep in mind according to our CDR report writers.
- You need to take very special care of the structure and comprehend the parts of it. You need to plan accordingly so you can focus more on the parts that you are writing. You need to acquire critical reasons and clarify them in your paper to improve your chances.
- You need to make sure that you don’t commit grammatical and spelling mistakes. You should also be cautious about the composition styles.
- You can also take a look at the samples of CDR to understand how you should write it. The focus should be on your achievements which we have told you already.
We want you to know that if you are not able to write CDR yourself or you are not confident enough, we are always here to help you. We have some of the best CDR report writers who provide the best CDR writing help. We offer all assignment help services at the most affordable prices and always provide you top quality content. We always stay away from plagiarism and provide custom paper so you can get proper grades and learn from our experts.